Marc Forgione’s WeFeast for Four (Feeds 4)
If 2020 has taught us anything, its figuring out life hacks to make things easier, but better at the same time. With the WeFeast Winterbox, you will receive an indulgent array of pre-prepared side dishes and dips, to go along with the most delicious chicken you can imagine, all without having to leave your home. We can't think of a better way to get through the winter blues.
Feeds 4 people ($45 per person)
Time left to order this weekends box:
* Place order by Wed. 12pm ET to receive current week’s order. Portions double when you choose serving size 8-10.
- Chicken breast a la king, wild mushroom gravy (4 peices)
- Honey glazed brussel sprouts, crispy bacon (1 quart)
- Black truffle, parsnip & potato mash, fresh chives (1 quart)
- Sun choked spinach dip (1 pint)
Note: Oven temperatures can vary dramatically. Though we’ve included approximate cooking times, we recommend checking the internal temperature of your food with a meat thermometer until it reaches the temperatures indicated below.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large (preferably non-stick) pan over medium-high heat until it begins to shimmer. Add the chicken skin side down and cook until the skin becomes crisp and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken skin side up to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook the chicken for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature in the thickest part of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- While the chicken is in the oven, place the mushroom gravy in a small saucepan over medium heat until warmed through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. .
For all Side Dishes:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease the foil container with butter or cooking spray. Empty the contents into the foil container and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees
For the Sunchoked Spinach Dip:
- Pour the suncchoked spinach dip into a microwave safe dish
- Microwave on high until heated through, stiring once halfway
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS, PLEASE AVOID CONSUMING THE CORRESPONDING DISHES.
Wheat / Gluten
Wild Mushroom Gravy
Milk / Dairy
Sunchoked Creamed Spinach
Wild Mushroom Gravy
Black Truffle, Parsnip & Potato Mash, Fresh Chives