The Marc Forgione Box (Feeds 6)
You’re just a couple of clicks away from sending your taste buds on a journey they won’t forget. With steaks and ribs and sausages and sides, you’re not going to know where to start. But once you do dig in, you’ll start thinking about ordering another box.
Time left to order this weekends box:
* Place order by Wed. 12pm ET to receive current week’s order. Portions double when you choose serving size 8-10.
- Two (2) Prime Creekstone Farms chefs hanger steak, pastrami spice, grilled onion steak sauce (raw)
- One (1) full rack of "Chinatown Style" ribs (already marinated and cooked)
- Four (4) Pat Lafrieda sausages with peppers and onion, mustard chimichurri marinade (raw)
- One (1) quart of bacon & egg potato salad
- One (1) quart of hour-sour slaw
- One (1) quart 24-hour baked beans (low and slow, baby)
- One (1) pint of everything spice dip
- One (1) pint of smoked onion remoulade
Feeds 6 ($42 per person)
Cooking and Reheating Instructions:
FOR THE HANGER STEAKS:
- Marinate and season Ribeyes with 1 tablespoon of Pastrami Spice 2 hours before grilling.
- Preheat your gas or charcoal grill to medium-high. Cook the steak on the grill (with the lid open/off) for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Remove the steak from the grill allow to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice into 6 - 8 slices AGAINST THE GRAIN. Spoon steak sauce over steaks.
FOR THE RIBS:
- Refrigerate the ribs overnight.
- One hour before grilling, remove the ribs (keep them in the foil) and dipping sauce from the fridge to come to room temperature.
- Preheat your gas or charcoal grill to low heat. Grill the ribs directly on the grates or on the upper rack for 10 mins on each side with the grill lid open/off.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and pour any remaining juices into the dipping sauce.
- Heat your grill up to medium. Brush the dipping sauce on the ribs. Place the ribs on the grill for 3 mins each side until well charred, brushing each side with the sauce as they’re cooking.
- Slice and serve with the remaining bang bang sauce on the side.
FOR THE EVERYTHING SPICE DIP:
- Remove the dip from the fridge and cover the top with the everything spice.
FOR THE SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS:
- One hour before grilling, remove the marinade and skewers from the fridge. Brush some marinade all over the skewers and the inside of the bread.
- Preheat your gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 5-6 mins on each side, occasionally brushing with the marinade.
- Remove the skewers to a platter and cover loosely with foil and allow to rest for 5 mins (leftover juices can be poured into marinade).
- Place the beans in a pot with ½ cup of water (or beer) and place the pot over the low heat side of the grill until the beans are warmed through.
POTATO SALAD AND SLAW
- Remove the potato salad and slaw from the fridge one hour before grilling.
- Serve at room temperature.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients below, please avoid consuming the corresponding dishes
Soy – Grilled Onion Steak Sauce, Chinatown Ribs, Bang Bang Vinegar
Wheat/Gluten – Grilled Onion Steak Sauce, Chinatown Ribs, Bang Bang Vinegar, Parisi Hero Rolls
Sesame – Chinatown Ribs, Bang Bang Vinegar, Everything Spice Mix (for the dip)
Egg – Smoked Onion Remoulade, Bacon & Egg Potato Salad
Peanuts – none
Milk/Dairy – Everything Spice Dip, Smoked Onion Remoulade, Bacon & Egg Potato Salad
Tree Nuts – none
Shellfish – none